When hiking, biking, boating, or hunting you never know when there will be an emergency situation. Its wise to always be prepared for the unexpected by having the Ready America Outdoor Survival Kit on hand.
This kit contains the basic survival essentials as recommended by the American Red Cross – 5 year-shelf-life emergency, Coast Guard approved, food and water, as well as purification tablets to purify another 24 quarts of water, a stainless steel bottle, and fire fuel so you can boil and purify even more water to sustain you.
In an emergency situation, the first 72 hours are the most critical. Keep this backpack full of carefully-selected supplies in your home, your car, your cabin, boat, or your RV.
- Essential supplies to sustain 1 person the critical first 72 hours of an emergency situation
- 5-Year shelf-life food and multiple resources for fresh water in a handy grab-and-go backpack
- Protection from the elements with a poncho, a blanket and utility flame
- Lighting and emergency supplies like first-aid kit, survival whistle, lightsticks, and pocketknife
- Keep one in your home, your car, boat, and RV
(1) Food Bar (2400 Calorie) (5-year shelf life)
(3) Water Pouches (4.225 oz )(5-year shelf life)
(1) Pocket Knife
(3) Emergency Lightsticks (12-hr)
(1) 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
(1) First-Aid Kit (33 piece)
(1) Emergency Poncho
(1) Survival Blanket
(1) Pocket Tissue Pack
(1) Cord (25)
(1) Bio-Hazard Bag
(6) Pre-Moistened Towelettes
(1) Box of Waterproof Matches
(1) Fire Starter and Fuel
(1) Bottle of Water Purification Tablets (up to 25 qts)
(1) Stainless Steel Bottle
(1) Carabiner Clip
(1) Camo Backpack
(1) Emergency Contact Card
*First-Aid Kit contains: (1) Plastic case;(1) First-Aid Guide; (6) 3/4 x 3 Adhesive Bandages; (10) 3/8 x 1-1/2 Junior Bandages; (1) 1-1/2 x 11/2 Patch Bandage; (1) Large Butterfly Wound Closure; (4) Alcohol Cleansing Wipes; (2) Antiseptic Cleansing Wipes; (1) Antiobiotic Ointment Pack; (2) Ibuprofen Tablets; (2) Extra-Strength Non- Aspirin Tablets; (2) Aspirin Tablets
*Actual contents or product packaging may vary from that shown in photo.
Approx. backpack dimensions: 14 in. x 12.5 in. x 7 in. Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is know to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warmings.ca.gov. Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, which is know to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warmings.ca.gov.